We are a very reasonably priced Brisbane family mediation practice. We pride ourselves on offering our clients exceptional value for money. At Annabel Varvel & Associates – Family Mediators, we believe that we can save you many thousands of dollars by helping you resolve your disputes at mediation rather than through lengthy discussions with lawyers or court action. Many Brisbane mediators charge in excess of $350 p/h or $3000-5000 for a day.
Our standard mediations are set for 3 hours unless discussed with you otherwise. If there are both financial/property and parenting issues to discuss, it may take longer or we may make more than one mediation appointment.
Usually for lawyer assisted mediations we will allow a day.
Our fees usually total $500-1000 per person.
Our fees are:
- Intake (if separate to the mediation): $150 per hour
- Mediation: $250 per hour (standard mediation 3hrs) or $1500 per day for legally assisted mediations (9am to 4pm)
- Co-mediation: $400 per hour or $2400 per day (9am to 4pm)
- Issuing Invitation and providing s60I Certificate (if no mediation): $150
- Room hire: at cost if required (serviced offices available at Toowong or Brisbane CBD if required)
Usually the costs are shared equally between the participants.
We require payment of our intake fees prior to or at intake and for the mediation, payment is required prior to the mediation to secure the mediation date.